- 0 Beds
- 0 Baths
- 0 1/2 Baths
- 10.5 Acres
- Vacant Land / Lots
- Neighborhood: Evergreen
- County: Jefferson
- Area: Evergreen
- Elementary School: Parmalee
- High School: Evergreen
- Middle School: Evergreen
- School District: Jefferson R-1
Request a Showing
For 3374 Timbergate TrailLet's Go See It
Mt. Evans views on beautiful private 10.5 acre equestrian site featuring meadows, ponds and stream in gated, convenient N. Evergreen location. Rolling hills with grass meadows and park like forest land. Under Forest Mgmt. Bring horses and ideas for your dream home - lots of options with this unique property. Live in town and feel like you are worlds away. Easy year round access, all underground utilities and paved roads. Adjacent land may be available.
- Public Road
- Water - Stream/Spring
- Well Allows For
- Gently Sloping
- Rock Outcropping
- Gravel Road
PropertyAccepting Backup Offers YN
- None Known
- Pin Survey
- Not Drilled
- Household W/Irrigation
- Household W/Livestock
|Date||Days Ago||Event||New Price|
|Oct 27, 2014||90 days ago||Price Reduced: $-60,000 (-10.26%)||$525,000|
|Oct 11, 2013||471 days ago||Price Reduced: $-70,000 (-10.69%)||$585,000|
|Jun 1, 2013||603 days ago||New on market||$655,000|
Distance & Driving Directions
Photos provided by Panoramio. Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Licensed in the State of Colorado, USA
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than [insert IDX Subscriber’s firm name here] are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
1. This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis. © 2015 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
5. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.